Tuesday, September 20, 2011

i can dO it..~

last week..i've gOt a call frOm SEGI College...
they ask me tO cOme fOr interview..
fOr the pOst of Lecturer..
this cOming saturday..24 september..
actually..i dOn't want tO gO..
kuching..tOo far frOm my hOme..
12 hOurs..travel by bus..
but my dad said..yOu have tO gO..
this opportunity just cOme Once in yOur life..
my friends alsO said like that...
whO knOw..maybe i will get that jOb..
if nOt..just take it as an experience..
very nervOus..
they want me tO dO mOck teaching..
fOr Heritage Management subject..
they said..just imagine that the inteviewer is yOur student..
hOw cOme la..hahaha
they alsO said that they just prOvide a marker and whitebOard for me..
if i want tO make other nOte..i can give them handOut..
on mOnday..i've gOt a call again..
they said my interview has been pOstpOned..
tO 15 OctOber..
fuhhhh...that gOod..sO i have a time tO study again abOut heritage..
friends...please pray fOr me..
thanx...(",)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...